- Home /
- SAY YES TO YOUR POTENTIAL : SKIP ROSS'S MAGIC FORMULA FOR DYNAMIC LIVING
DetailsIf you are like most people, you are only using about 10 percent of your God-given potential; the other 90 percent falls into the category of "might have been."In this book, businessman and motivational speaker Skip Ross shares the formula he has discovered for turning that unused potential into a dynamic, exciting quality of life. Not just another book on Positive thinking, this is solid, practical help forged from real-life experience. And thousands who have attended Skip Boss's seminars testify: his ideas work!Say Yes to Your Potential is an exciting, usable, life-changing concept for Business and Professional people, students, homemakers - anyone who is interested in a happier, more productive, more fulfilling way of living.Skip Ross is a successful executive, recording artist, and motivational speaker. He is founder and director of Circle-A Youth Ranches, president of Agape Adventures, vice president of Hansen Corporation, Crown Direct Distributor with Amway Corporation, and a graduate of Westmont College and Fuller Theological Seminary.ABOUT THE AUTHORS :SKIP ROSS is the owner, founder, and director of Circle A Ranch. He and his wife Susan have dedicated their lives to making a difference through this ministry, and have spent the last 37 years giving their summers to the work of Circle A. Skip is the author of several books and is best known for the Dynamic Living Seminar. He has traveled the globe teaching the principles of attitude development and leadership to millions of people for over 50 years. He is a successful business executive, recording artist, and motivational speaker. He is founder and president of the OFIDA Project, a Crown IBO with Amway, and a graduate of Westmont College and Fuller Theological Seminary.CAROLE C CARLSON is a Professional writer with several bestsellers to her credit. She is a businesswoman, in partnership with her husband, and a frequent lecturer. Carole has authored or coauthored more than a dozen books, including The Late Great Planet Earth, In My Father's House, Straw Houses in the Wind, Corrie-Her Life, Her Faith, and Grandparents Can.
SKU Code PRK B 4406 Weight in Kg 0.2500 Brand Bookwomb Dispatch Period in Days 3 ISBN No. 9788183220620 Author Name SKIP ROSS & CAROLE C.CARLSON Publisher Name MANJUL PUBLISHING HOUSE